Platelet rich plasma (PRP) preparation tube
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) in Chinese means a concentrated solution rich in platelet plasma or growth factors, which contains high concentrations of platelets, leukocytes and fibrin. It can quickly stop bleeding, relieve pain, accelerate wound healing, and greatly reduce the formation of postoperative scars. It is usually used for various surgical operations, heart operations, large area burn operations, chronic ulcers, limb ulcers, plastic surgery, etc.
1, Precise cell separation technology
● Maximize the recovery of platelets with high enrichment factor.
● Completely remove red blood cells to avoid pain and heme deposition.
● Flexible control of leukocyte retention to meet different treatment needs.
● Completely isolate platelets and easily extract PRP in one step.
2, Biomimetic membrane treatment technology for inner wall
——Effectively avoid platelet activation in advance.
3, Preparation technology of autologous activated thrombin
——Rapid release of growth factor and lasting activity,
Avoid allergic reaction caused by heterogeneous protein.
1. After collecting the whole blood, turn the PRP tube upside down for 5-10 times and mix well.
2. Centrifuge in centrifuge and pay attention to balance.
3. After centrifugation, each component of blood is separated; The red blood cells are completely isolated below the gel and the platelets are above the gel.
4. Use a syringe to gently draw about 2ml of upper platelet depleted plasma.
5. Turn the PRP tube upside down for 5-10 times, and suspend the platelet again with the remaining plasma to obtain 1ml-2ml high concentration platelet rich plasma.
Platelet Rich Plasma PRP Products Preparation Tube 60ml Images